CHEMO DONE :-)

I'm on day five after my last chemo treatment.  It's going slower than I expected, probably because the meds have been creeping up.  After my first treatment of this medicine I ended up in the hospital.  We made some changes afterwards that included cutting back on the dose and working our way back up.  This last one was back at 100% and I can tell.
I'm SO sick of my bed and the couch!  I know that is where I need to be because I feel better after doing so. I'm just so board.  HGTV is my favorite, but I'm really starting to hate my kitchen the more I watch it.  LOL.  I dream about remodeling it.  I also dream about making an "Income Property" in my basement (that I don't have), buying a home overseas (which I don't want to do), and more.

It's going to be a tough week but will be great in the end.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog